Monday, April 6, 2009

Passion of the Christ - Grace Like Rain

As we prepare for this Passover season remember our Lord Jesus Christ gave all for our sins. All He asks in return is to obey Him that we might have life and that we might have it more abundantly.


By grace we are saved as a gift from God through faith in Jesus Christ. We prove our faith by our actions as He proved His when He laid down His life for us.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew 19:17 (KJV) And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
John 14:15 (KJV) If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 14:21 (KJV) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 15:10 (KJV) If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
Matthew 5:17-19 (KJV) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1 John 2:3-4 (KJV) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. (4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

James 2:20-24 (KJV) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? (21) Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? (22) Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? (23) And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. (24) Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
John 10:10 ... I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not accept comments from anonymous readers. If you feel strongly about your viewpoint, please sign in to have your comment posted and begin discussion. It is also helpful to present Biblical support for your view. While serious comments are welcomed by readers who identify themselves, anonymous pot shots will not be tolerated

Voice of Truth

StatCounter

Who Am I

My photo
I strive to be as the Bereans spoken of in Acts 17:10-11 receiving the word with all readiness of mind, and searching the scriptures daily, whether those things are so. Check up on me in your own bible. Should you find me in error please let me know immediately. We must prove all things (1Thes 5:21) and rightly divide the word of truth (2Tim 2:15) together lest we be deceived. (Matt 24:24)

Grace Like Rain

Get the Bible for your computer FREE!

Who Am I

Even So Come

Share Walk In Truth

Bookmark and Share

Tweets of Truth

Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Walk in Truth

TOP