Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cheney Warns of New Attacks

Former Vice President Dick Cheney warned that there is a “high probability” that terrorists will attempt a catastrophic nuclear or biological attack in coming years, and said he fears the Obama administration’s policies will make it more likely the attempt will succeed.
In an interview Tuesday with Politico, Cheney unyieldingly defended the Bush administration’s support for the Guantanamo Bay prison and coercive interrogation of terrorism suspects.

By: John F. Harris and Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - PoliticoPublished: 02-04-09
http://www.politico.com/

Read more here -
http://www.texasinsider.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6051

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leviticus 26:14-16 (KJV) 14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; 15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: 16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not accept comments from anonymous readers. If you feel strongly about your viewpoint, please sign in to have your comment posted and begin discussion. It is also helpful to present Biblical support for your view. While serious comments are welcomed by readers who identify themselves, anonymous pot shots will not be tolerated

Voice of Truth

StatCounter

Who Am I

My photo
I strive to be as the Bereans spoken of in Acts 17:10-11 receiving the word with all readiness of mind, and searching the scriptures daily, whether those things are so. Check up on me in your own bible. Should you find me in error please let me know immediately. We must prove all things (1Thes 5:21) and rightly divide the word of truth (2Tim 2:15) together lest we be deceived. (Matt 24:24)

Grace Like Rain

Get the Bible for your computer FREE!

Who Am I

Even So Come

Share Walk In Truth

Bookmark and Share

Tweets of Truth

Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Walk in Truth

TOP